Terminal Administrative Assistant
- Eight (8) available positions
- Has experience on administrative functions in the Refinery including but not limited to files, admin processes, etc.
- Has the ability to influence employees on compliance to administrative requirements.
- Can work well under pressure.
- Willing to extend duty, as needed.
- Should have a proactive and positive attitude towards achieving results.
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal hands-on supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers.
- Skilled in MS Office (Word and Excel) and MS Outlook.
Interested applicants may send their resume at [email protected], or contact 284-47-97, 09175299742, for inquiries.