Tax Administrative Assistant
- Five (5) available positions
- College graduate of Four (4) year course in Business/Finance/Accounting
- Training or relative work experience equivalent to almost three (3) years.
- Sufficent knowledge of functional area(s) where exercise of judgement is limited to applying applicable policies, procedures, regulations and programs-objectives to inquiries and request.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- With Hands-on experience in SAP
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with people encountered in the course of work.
- Must posses at least accounting knowledge and experience (minimum of 3 years)
- Knowledge on the real property taxation would be an advantage (but not necessarily required)
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical, teamwork and engagement skills
- Must have the propensity to work in a proactive, results-oriented, and focus environment.
Interested applicants may send their resume at [email protected], or contact 284-47-97, 09175299742, for inquiries.